Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas, HO HO HO!

Christmas break was very nice to me and it was good to be home. I had a couple weeks off and took full advantage of it. It snowed some in Boise so I was able to go kite skiing right in town so that was very cool. I spent a lot of time with the family and played with my nephew as much as I could. I spent New Years in Las Vegas, which was a cool thing to do because there are people everywhere and there is lots of fun stuff going on. I’m now in Wengen, Switzerland getting ready for the World Cup DH that will take place here in a few days. This is the birthplace of ski racing, it is one of the big ones so wish me luck and ill let you know how it goes.



Fish

2 comments:

Raquel said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you can do it, go fast, be safe, yesssss. Yip, I will be at my computer at (haven't dared to figure it out yet) but I am thinking at 4 or 5am to cheer you on!!

Love you and a hug to you, one of your cheerleaders in life!

Tami said...

Hi Erik this is Savanna. how was Christmas? well how are you? I'm wondering when you are taking me to ice cream again.