Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Training Run Back


I'm here in Lake Louise Canada at the first race back since my ACL injury.  This is the same race i crashed in last year and so it felt good to come down and show the hill who is boss.  The weather is really nice and the view is amazing from the start house.  I have to race a couple of the guys for the Downhill spot in the last training run so wish me luck.  I will keep you up to date on how Lake Louise goes,  stay tuned.  I'm back on the World Cup!  Let's Do The Cheese!

Fish

2 comments:

Ma Fish said...

Now that you are back on the WC I am back waking up to a sick stomach....boy did I miss that feeling....NOT!! Good uck and we will be ringing our bell on Friday! We are praying for you bud!

Lorena Holmstead, CHBP, CRTS, LSH said...

Erik - I love your blog! This will be fun to follow. Good luck in your races coming up!