Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back in the USA for rest of season!


Well Norway did not go how I planned but that is life in the world of Ski Racing. I ended the season top 30 in the world which puts me on the A team of the US Ski Team. This was one of my big goals coming into the year and so it feels really good to have been able to walk away from my first season on the World Cup and also first season after injury with that goal accomplished. This sets me up very nicely going into next year, an olympic year. I have a few more races left in the season before its time to pray for some sun and more importantly wind so I can go shred on my new Slingshot Kites and board. I have a Kiteboarding trip planned to Hatteras, North Carolina at the end of April and believe me that trip can not come quick enough. Hope all are doing well and see you next time.

Fish
erikfisherusa.com
skodeo.com

No comments: